Ginapea

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

5 questions

Participating in the blogger interview-go-round. Join if you dare! Thanks to Mr. Fab for starting the chain.

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My questions from Cole:

1. Who was the last person you had great sex with?
Well, it would be a mighty sad day if I had to say anyone besides Hubby, seeing as how we've been together since 1994, and I have been totally faithful to him (an accomplishment for me). And yes, I can honestly say it was Hubby! Now when....hmmm....sometime in the past few months....beyond that the memory is murky.

2. If you had more children how many would you want and boys or girls and why?
If money weren't an issue and I was home with said children, and age weren't an issue in reproduction, and Hubby were on board (lot of ifs...do you see why I only have one?), I would say definitely one more and perhaps two. Gender, I don't care, though I would like a girl just to name her after my grandmother and my great aunt.

3. If you had an extra $10,000 dollars, what would you do--practical or fun?
Definitely practical...pay off some bills. Yawn. I would do fun stuff if I got a LOT more money. then I would take some trips that did not involve EZ Pass!

4. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Meaning my own little family? Have Hubby not be sick. Meaning the wider circle? Take away my grandmother's dementia.

5. You are stranded on a dessert island and you wash ashore with what item that you feel you can not live without?
First I am assuming you mean desert, and your typing of "dessert" indicates you need some chocolate.
If I am following the letter of this question, I've got to say a very large supply of clean water, or maybe a working cell phone. Ever practical.
If I am following the spirit of the question, I would say an enormous library of fabulous books and independent magazines/zines.

6 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...stranded with dessert.

I have PMS...can you tell???

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger alex said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger MamaNiger said...

i want to play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)