Ginapea

Friday, November 24, 2006

Move along, Chester

So for my holiday celebration, on Tuesday night around midnight, while furiously cleaning, I sprained my damn ankle! It actually is a pretty mild sprain. It hurt a lot at work on Wednesday but it's not bad now. I just get tired after a while. I also have another cold. Festive!

Sam has lately been Mr. Music, which primarily means his bossiness now extends to the music playing in the car. He seems to like strong beats, with a general preference for classic rock and some hip-hop, but his taste seems quite varied and sorta random. He declared the Beastie Boys to be "girl music" (??). He liked a loooong Santana jam and forced me to listen to the whole thing. But his favorite, favorite song is "Move Along" by All-American Rejects. Now the lyrics of the chorus start move along, move along just to make it through...but Sam sings move along, move along, chester make it through.

Who is this Chester? How nice he has a personal pep song playing frequently on the pop stations for him.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger jackie said...

Okay, I already liked that song, but now Sam and Chester have made it even better!

So sorry about your ankle, hope you're feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)