Ginapea

Monday, August 07, 2006

My clever boy

Saturday I spent the day at the pool with Sam and my mom. The funniest thing happened:

Two 10 year old boys were wrestling and chatting in the water near my mom and Sam. This was the conversation overheard:

Boy 1: She doesn't really love you. You need to break up with her. If you don't break up with her by Monday morning, you aren't my friend. You can't come to my house or anything.
Boy 2: **whine/groan**

Boys swim away.
Sam: "That was stupid, stupid, stupid."

A clever boy I have!

These same boys later told me that they own a "company" that will find girlfriends for guys. I told them I was pretty sure that might be illegal.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger cole edwards said...

SEE...thats the conspiracy I was missin all through preteen and teen hood. There is this agency...i get it.uh.

As long as money doesn't exchange hands..is it illegal?

We had such a great time with you all...when are we comin to your pool????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)