Ginapea

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Naps R Us

I took a nap today! I am so happy! I actually feel mildly rested.

Sam and I had a good morning. We went to the farmer's market for veggies and dairy, then listened to the drummers on the sidewalk and went to the Soda Store, where Sam spent about 6 hours to select...yes, a King Cone. I of course got a Big Diet Coke, not in the Superman cup as I was instructed. Sam was in the mood to play his entire!! Bob (the Builder) Builds a Park computer game, so I took this opportunity to actually clean, as the house is a friggin mess. So now the living room is clean, if you don't count the stains on the rug, and the dining room is mostly clean.

Tomorrow the plan is to hit the pool early, then go to the library later. We wanted to take Sam to see Cars, but he has decided he is indeed still scared of movie theaters. Actually he informed us that his Pretend Friend Matt had a private showing at the movie theater in his basement, complete with popcorn and drinks. And the lights stayed on, so it wasn't scary. It's so nice to have Pretend Friends who are wealthy.

I am sooo looking forward to my upcoming vacation. I plan to spend lots of time at the pool and seeing my friends and their kiddies. I'll be a SAHM for 2 weeks. Sam asked when I was going to be home forever--like, when are you going to stop this work foolishness, Mommy?

Sam reiterated his plan tonight for adulthood: no job, no marriage or kids ("I can't have a baby, Mommy, because I'm not a girl, I'm a boy!" I pointed out the "Daddy" role and he just blinked at me.) I couldn't get any answer on if he planned to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, but he did say he will still be friends with Lucy and Sophie. I told him I was reasonably certain that THEY would have jobs.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger jackie said...

So cute! They must all be friends forever! The girls, right now, want to be princess-artist-doctors-teachers-mommys. So, yeah.

I'm thinking about going to see "Cars" again this week. When does your vacation start? Two weeks! Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)