Ginapea

Thursday, August 03, 2006

All About Me

Thanks to Sharon for these...I love this stuff. I do every survey, etc I can get my little hands on.
You do it too!!!

Can you name 13 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people...This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!

1) Sam
2) Hubby
3) Sharon
4) Lauren
5) Cole
6) Jackie
7) Melissa
8) Shae
9) Chel
10) Hannah
11) Julie
12) Wa
13) Jeff

How did you meet ..10? She sat next to me in History of Political Thought in 12 th grade

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated? Get divorced!

Have you ever seen 4 cry? Yes

Do you think 1 is cute? The cutest ever!

Tell me something about number 11: She's quite an amazing teacher, seen firsthand by me when she taught Sam how to make cookies

How do you know 8? our kids were in Music Together, and Sam LOVED Zoe so I tracked the whole family down on the internet

Would you ever go on a date with number 1? We go on dates all the time!

What's 7's favorite color? She is unlikely to be able to select one color. All decisions with Mel are HIGHLY planned and thought about for a long, long time...never try to sell her a sofa....

What would you do if 6 confessed they liked you? Be very flattered cause she's wicked smart

Who is 4 going out with? Nobody right now, but she has a Life Partner in Waiting, obvious to anyone who has ever seen them together

What's the best thing about number 3? She's unpredictable in her tastes, like me! (Not "inconsistent" as Hubby calls me) And she is my Number One at work (Star Trek reference)

What does 5 do for a living? Takes care of her kiddies and studies nursing

Would you ever live with 13? He would make an excellent roommate, or husband, except for the gay part

Is 2 single?? No he's not!

Where does 7 live? Academy Heights in Catonsville

What do you think about 9? She needs to move back to Baltimore b/c I miss her

What's your favorite thing about 10? She's kind and loving

Favorite Memory with 1? that's impossible to pick....but snuggling up and nursing is high on the list.

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Gina
Current Location: Baltimore
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: dark blonde
Righty or Lefty: right
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Irish, English & German, but given the olive tone to my dad's complexion and my tanning ability, there's got to be something else too
Your fears: Sam being hurt, bees, sexual assault/torture
Your weakness: food
Your perfect pizza: from that place in Jersey!
Like to achieve: thinness and being in shape

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts when you wake up: why did I stay up so late?
Your best physical feature: hands
Your bedtime: I try to force myself in bed by midnight on work nights
Your most missed memory: Big Chill weekends at Hannah's

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: diet Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: either but McDonald's is cheaper
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: tea sucks
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: iced Coffee

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU
Cuss: yup
Take a shower: well yeah
Have a crush: usually
Think you've been in love: yes
Want to get married: am now!
Believe in yourself: yes
Think you're a health freak: oh my no, i get worse as the years go by

SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: no! i need a beer!
Gone to the mall: no again
Eaten Sushi: no, never
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No, i really should
Dyed your hair: no

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: no
Gotten beaten up: sorta

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age you're hoping to be married: that's already done

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: don't care
Best hair color: don't care
Best style: fem for both genders, though I do like girls with a butchy edge

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: this
1 HOUR AGO: reading blogs
1 YEAR AGO: I might have been in New York visiting Hannah et al

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: Sammy
I FEEL: fine (Beatles in my head)
I HATE: homophobia/racism/sexism etc
I HIDE: as much of my fat as I can
I MISS: Chel and Hannah and Eve and Emily and Shannon and Kendra and Jen and Jenn and Jesse and Anne-Marie, and HCP
I NEED: someone to cure Hubby's illness

3 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger cole edwards said...

I can't believe I am on your list. Yea. I hope we are still getting together tomorow.....?

XXOO Cole

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger jackie said...

I do like you! We need to hang out next week while you're still on your vacation! "Wicked smart" made me laugh too, because my first college roommate was from Boston and said "wicked smaht" all the time!

And I am not dating #2! Now or ever! Perish the thought!

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like being your #1! Reminds me of the Blondie song :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)