Ginapea

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Irony

Sam has been out of control all week at home. We have had some colossal screaming fits both morning and night, and two at drop off in the morning. This morning the screaming started when he got up, continued throught breakfast, during the entire 30 minute car ride, on into school, and was still going on when the AP shooed me out the door (hats off to you Ms. Mari S, by the way!!)

Tonight when I came home, incessant whining started almost immediately: girls are mean, too many new girls in my class, I don't like the lunches except when they had something I liked and they ran out, I want Lincoln Logs, I don't want to brush my teeth, I'm still hungry, only one chapter???

But here's what happened today at pickup: Sam and three girls were singled out by their teacher as "the very best behaved all week." He got a cool Spiderman coloring book with stickers and a big cheer in public.

What the ??!!?? Thanks for saving the "best" for us, kiddo.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaaahhh.

They make you look crazy for saying they are terrible at times and make you crazy with their terrible times.

You can't win.

ever.

thats it.

xx hang in there baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)