Ginapea

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blooming friends

Chel is coming to visit for a WEEK, which means I will get to have dinner with her and the gang on Saturday AND spend at least one more time with her, possibly at the
4th of July pool cook-out!

Eve is coming from SF next week, haven't seen her in so so long and have been thinking about her a lot lately.

Making plans to see several long lost pals--drinks with Sonia, awaiting T's response for dinner plans, and get to see the lovely Mr. Parker sometime soon.

Malik's birthday party is Sunday at the beach!!

Owen's party in a few weeks is Pirate Olympics which will for sure be entertaining!

My volunteer training will be soon and then I will be a-cuddling cats at the SPCA on the regular.

And I think I'm finally going to get a digital camera.

I may pass out from all this excitement!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)