Ginapea

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nablopomo/Why I Love Cole



Ok. In an effort to kick my blog self in the ass, I am being inspired by Laura and doing this whole nablopomo thing. Wish me luck.

Cole previously did a series I loved, Why I Love....so I'm gonna do that!

and in her honor...

Why I Love Cole

Cole is quirky, opinionated, sweet, loud. She is confident and insecure at the same time. She's got a rockin sense of style, from her Christmas tree full of white birds to her vintage needlepoint pattern tattoo. She's a rad cook; I am especially a fan of her Hard Lemonade and that cake with the bazillion layers. She lets her kids run around naked. At the pool, she leans in conspiratorally and tells me that she loathes dear Chica, her carbon-copy firecracker of a daughter. She devotes herself wholeheartedly: to her husband, her kids, art, nursing, food, her friends. She is passion embodied and when I picture her, I see a smile with perfect teeth, hair red or black or brown, eyes dancing, a tiny piercing in her nose. I hear her talking, talking, talking; she always has a great story and I love the "verbal diarrhea" she apologizes for. She always calls me honey and she is never boring.
She's an amazing woman and I am proud to call her my friend.
xxoo, cole :)

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger cole edwards said...

thanks g. (blushing and embarrassed)

x

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Debbi said...

Wow, that is just perfect. You really captured her. I love you both!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Laura said...

So very sweet. And true.

Glad to see that you're back to blogging. Looking forward to a month's worth of Ginapea!

Take care!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger sharon said...

Speaking of blogging, I thought you might be interested in this: http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2008/03/sexual-psa.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)